Falconbrook Pumping Station
Our Falconbrook Pumping Station site reopened on Wednesday 2nd January following the Christmas break.
Further works updates to follow.
What are our working hours?
Standard working hours are 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday and 8am-1pm Saturday. Also, there is a 1 hour mobilisation period before and after the Standard Working Hours, plus maintenance periods on Saturday 1-5pm and Sundays 10am-4pm.
There will be a period of 24-hour working during the construction of the Falconbrook connection tunnel. However, these 24 hr activities will be predominantly below ground.
We held a drop-in session for residents in November 2018.
The date for our next drop-in session will be announced soon.
An anticipated daily average of five heavy goods vehicles will access the site. This will rise to approximately 18 heavy goods vehicles per day over an estimated two-month period during the peak of construction activity.
- Advanced tree planting in York Gardens ahead of the start of construction
- Access to the York Gardens Library and Community Centre and York Gardens Adventure Playground has been maintained
- No construction traffic will access the site through the residential area from Lavender Road
- Construction traffic will access the site via new entry and exit points off York Road
- Pedestrian access from York Road to York Gardens has been maintained
- All static machinery and plant is screened or enclosed
- Hoarding has been erected on the site boundaries
- The excavated material handling area is enclosed
There are lots of ways to find out what’s happening at this site, you can:
- Call our 24 hour Tideway Helpdesk 08000 30 80 80 or email [email protected]
- Take a moment to read the latest updates on the noticeboards on our hoardings.
- Email our dedicated Community Relations teams available to answer your questions or meet with you, via [email protected]
- Join our regular Community Liaison Working Group meetings, to attend the meetings or receive the minutes and presentations from past meetings, email [email protected].